At AICT, our Aim is to help our students develop into competent professionals, meeting the challenges and the demands of business today.
AICT was established in 1988 and we have more than 19 years of experience in delivering IT and Business related programs and courses for local and international students, along with corporate clients and individual professionals. We are a West Australian based college and are recognised by the Australian Government as one of the leading Commerce and Technology Institutes. Many of our courses provide a pathway for graduates to articulate to Australian Universities.
Our own selection criteria is rigid and we will only accept students who meet this criteria. Through practical training, you gain hands on experience and training that provides a clear pathway for employment within Australia.
- Diploma of Network Engineering with MCSE
- Diploma of Network Engineering with MCSA
- Cert IV in Information Technology (Support) - Computer Technician
- Cert IV in Information Technology (Support) - Systems Engineer
- Cert IV in Information Technology (Support) ¡V Network Administrator
- Cert IV in Information Technology (Programming) ¡V Application Developer Program
- Diploma of Business ¡V Business Specialist Program
- Diploma of Business Administration ¡V Business Professional Program
- Cert II in Business ¡V Office Administration Fundamentals Program
3 moths -2 years
To undertake the kind of program we deliver is a major investment in your future. It is a big commitment both financially and in terms of time required. We firmly believe that after we have made a positive assessment of your abilities to succeed, we should accept a share of the financial risk in your training.
For this reason we offer qualifying students a written ¡¥Money Back Employment Guarantee' which starts 60 days after graduating from the Direct2 IT, Direct2 Business and Direct2 Uni Program. This simply states that for every month you continue to be unemployed we will pay AUD$1,000 per month for a maximum of 5 months (i.e. AUD$5000), subject to you fulfilling your obligations as specified in the enrolment form and student handbook.
Location and Contacts
Office 205, Level 2 City Central 166 Murray St. Perth WA 6000
Tel: +61 8 9382 9000 Fax: +61 8 9382 9001